THE UNION «NOVOSIBIRSK CITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY» (NCCCI)
The Union «Novosibirsk City Chamber of Commerce and Industry» (NCCCI) has been established by the decision of the Founding Assembly on April 20, 2001. NCCCI is a joint member of the system of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, thus all its members also become members of the said Russian CCI.
NCCCI is a non-governmental no-profit organization functioning on the basis of the Law of the Russian Federation «On Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the Russian Federation.» The Chamber comprises about 400 enterprises of large, medium- and small-size business in the city of Novosibirsk. Members of NCCCI are industrial, R&D, trade, public and service organizations.
The Chamberis continuously:
- lobbying the interests of entrepreneurs at all levels of authority and management;
- contributing to development of socially significant and efficient industries, and introduction of competitive goods and services of Novosibirsk producers into key markets, foreign ones included;
- representing interests of enterprises in their intercourse between themselves and their social partners, interests of foreign entrepreneurs on the territory of Russia.
The Union «Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry» arranged system of services for practical needs of enterprises and businessmen (upgrade service quality).
- a reception arranging and supporting of business missions
- information services
- certification of country, place of origin of goods and services
- quality and quantity goods examination
- property valuation
- arbitration tribunal
- an arranging of exhibitions, seminars, conferences, presentations
One of the priorities in activities of NCCCI is provision of practical assistance to Russian entrepreneurs in establishing business links with their foreign counterparts.
Chairman of the Board of The Union «Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry» Vladimir G. ZHENOV
President of The Union «Novosibirsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry» Yuri I. BERNADSKIY