Services provided to foreign partners and foreign companies
- Assistance to foreign organizations and entrepreneurs in patenting inventions, useful innovations and industrial prototypes, registration and copyright protection of trademarks, authorized service centers and places of origin, as well as objects of copyright and related rights, software programs.
- Conduct of market research of industrial and consumer goods and services.
- Search for Russian partners.
- Confirmation of certificates of origin of commodities, paperwork related to foreign economic activities, including international customs documents for temporary bringing-in and taking-out of commodities (ATA carnets) in accordance with international practice and terms as established by the Chamber of Trade and Commerce of the Russian Federation.
- Performance of functions of an emergency commissar (Survive)
- On request of foreign companies and entrepreneurs conduct of expertise, quality, quantity and completeness control of commodities and services.
- Preparation of legal acts on arising or existence of force majeure circumstances in accordance with the terms of foreign trade contracts and international agreements of the Russian Federation.
- Assistance in opening up of representative offices of foreign companies and companies from without the region (preparation of documents, legal consultations.)
- Informational and consulting services on issues of doing business on the territory of the Russian Federation, including pre-contract consultations, follow-up of contracts. Organization of missions, services to delegations, including arrangement of letters of invitation for entry to the country for foreigners.
- Assistance in organization of national and international exhibitions and trade fairs in various cities of Russia and abroad.
- Organization of meetings, conferences, round-table discussions, seminars.
- Translation and confirmation of authenticity.
Please contact Information and Foreign Relations Department of the NCCCI for additional information.
7 (383) 363-22-20
Head of the Department — Vice-President of the NC CCI Tatyana K. Bernadskaya